Local Full-Service Packing & Moving Companies near Los Angeles
On this page of the site there are full service moving companies in LA. Professional packers and movers will do everything for you – they will disassemble, pack, take out, transport, bring in and collect your things so that your moving is hassle-free and comfortable as possible.
Those who plan moves and at the same time want to spend as little time and resources as possible on their move often have a question, what is a full service in the field of moving? Do movers and packers work independently, without involving the client? How much do pack and move services cost? Such clients often prefer to pay someone who will do all the hard work for them during the move, who will cope not only with transporting things, but also with packing, unpacking, cleaning. The full service moving company, works precisely in order to organize a simple and time-saving moving, in which the client takes minimal part.
What’s Included in Packing & Moving Services by LA Companies
As a rule, packers provide a full moving service, including:
- Informing the client, concluding a contract. Moving and packing companies near LA tell the client in advance all aspects of the move, up to the specifics of furniture placement in the new house. The manager will also tell you who pack for you. That is, he will tell you about the staff, their qualifications and professional experience.
- Free estimate of the cost of packing and moving service. The price depends on the specifics of the order, volume of work and other factors.
- Disassembly (if necessary) and packing of all things. Packing and moving companies use high-quality and diverse materials to protect furniture/appliances/dishes from dirt and possible damage.
- Loading. Professional movers carefully and with the help of special equipment will transfer things from building to truck.
- Transportation. Each packing and moving company in Los Angeles provides cargo transportation from facility to facility by the simplest, safest and most convenient route.
- Assembly. All that has been disassembled and/or packed, packers and movers will unpack and assemble back.
- Arrangement of furniture in places at the new address. Packing and moving services often include the final placement of interior items in a new apartment. Packers use the plan provided by the customer.
Every moving and packing company from our list makes every effort to make your move easy and fast.
Additional Services Offered by Local Full-Service Movers near Los Angeles
Some full service movers near Los Angeles may also:
- Insure the move. If the moving and packing service are insured, this will allow you to receive compensation in case of damage to property, for example, due to an accident during transportation.
- Provide free packaging materials. The specialists that pack for you will tell you beforehand which materials will be paid, and which will be free.
- Dispose of used packaging materials. Companies that pack as a rule offer to collect and take out used boxes, tape, film after unpacking things.
- Services for cleaning and removal of household garbage. The packers and movers company will help to put the new apartment in order after moving.
Storage services can also be ordered. That is, a packing and moving company can pack and take things to its warehouse for a period of several days to several months. This is very convenient if the client has not yet found a new home.
Hire Full-Service Packing Companies in LA: How Much Does Moving Cost?
Full service movers form the cost based on several factors. How much the movers and packing will cost the customer can be influenced by:
- Distance from the old to the new house. For example, full service moving within Los Angeles will be cheaper than moving within the state.
- The number and features (size) of things. The employee that packs must evaluate the scope of work.
- What packaging materials may be needed, whether special materials are needed. The packer mover will make a list in advance and tell you which materials from the necessary ones will be paid/free.
- Whether special equipment is required for moving. For example, any customized crates can increase the cost of movers and packers.
- The time of year or even the day of the week you want to move to. Packers and movers near Los Angeles can tell you at what time it is cheaper to move.
Also, the presence of factors such as the absence of an elevator can affect how much the packer and loader will cost. Or a long drive from your house to the nearest place where a truck can park. You can try to decrease the cost of full service movers by following basic advises:
- Book a parking space for the truck closest to your home at pick-up and drop off locations. This will help to reduce the loading/unloading time and decrease a moving costs.
- Book the elevator at pick-up and drop off locations. This will help to reduce the loading/unloading time and decrease the movers cost as well.
- Move the stuff you don’t want to pack and transport to a separate place. This will help to avoid unnecessary repetitive questions, which will reduce packing time and total cost for packers and movers as a result.
You can get preliminary prices for the move right here and now. Just select a company from our list, contact the manager, and you will get answers to all your questions, including the price list.