- (424) 421-2255
- 1229 N Mansfield Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90038
- Basic Insurance
- Blankets, shrink wrap and tape
- Box truck, Loading & Unloading
- Disassemble & Reassemble furniture
- Dollies, tools, straps
- Packing & Unpacking
- Packing paper and bubble wrap
- Double drive time
- Items over 300 lbs
- Small, Medium and Large boxes
- Los Angeles, CA / Moving services within 60 miles
Services and Process: Guide to Working with Mario Moving Company
Mario Moving is more than just a team of movers. More than 10 years of experience have made this company a real expert in the field of moving within Los Angeles. A team consisting of a senior loader, an assistant and a driver will provide you with a perfectly planned, hassle-free, quick move. Mario Moving Company staff speaks English, Spanish, Russian and Ukrainian. This guarantees effective communication with clients and flawless execution of all stages of the move.
To better imagine how Mario movers organize your move, we will describe the main stages of work:
- Preparation activities. The client makes an application on the website or by phone, the date and time of the work are assigned. 30-60 minutes before the arrival of the team, the client receives a notification. Directly at the facility, the senior loader (manager on site) evaluates the scope of work, announces the preliminary cost of services, explains, and discusses with the client the terms of cooperation, and the details of the contract. The contract is then signed by the parties.
- Packing/disassembly of furniture, interior items, appliances. Mario Moving turns packaging into art. They pay attention to every detail, using blankets, wrapping film, wrapping paper, bubble wrap, tape, belts. All this allows you to reliably protect things from dust, moisture, deformation, and damage during transportation, loading/unloading.
- Special attention is paid to large items such as beds, large tables, cabinets, sofas. If necessary, the legs are removed from the furniture or disassembled into parts.
- Careful handling of fragile items such as televisions, paintings and mirrors, tableware, interior items, electronics is ensured. When they are packed, a cushion is created that protects against any negative impact.
- Oversized items, for example, pianos, grand pianos, billiard tables, are also securely packed, fixed on dollies and moved to the truck.
- Exercise bikes, treadmills and other sports equipment, refrigerators, washing machines, dryers and kitchen stoves are packed in blankets. If necessary, the company’s employees will disconnect large household appliances.
- Loading things into the truck. If bulky items cannot be taken out of the house/apartment through the door, they are taken out through the window or lowered on straps through the balcony. First, heavy massive objects are placed in the truck. Lighter items and boxes are placed on top. The team is mindful of the arrangement of items in the truck, observing balance and safety.
- Transportation from the loading address to the unloading address.
- Unloading, assembling. The unloading process includes the installation of furniture at your request, as well as the assembly of disassembled parts. The used packaging material (if it is not purchased by the customer) is collected and taken away from the premises.
At the end of all work, the manager corrects the end time of the contract and calculates the amount to be paid based on the hours spent on the move and the hourly rate of the client. After the customer pays the required amount (by card, in cash), the employees leave.
Evaluating Costs of Mario Moving Compared to Other Movers
Mario Moving is a reliable partner who values their reputation, and therefore will make your move as simple as possible, Mario Moving will get rid of all the worries associated with changing your place of residence. Professional approach, attention to detail, transparent and flexible conditions have already been appreciated by hundreds of satisfied customers. When ordering transportation from Mario, you can be sure of that:
You will not overpay for packaging materials, they will be provided in some companies, boxes, film, tape, blankets, etc. are paid separately. Mario has all the packaging included in the cost of services.
- Your property will be in safe hands, and the moving process will be easy, comfortable, fast and safe.
- You do not pay for additional actions/work carried out during the relocation process. Preparatory work, disassembly, packaging, transport to the truck, delivery, unloading, assembly of things and cleaning of packaging material – all this is included in the package of services, you do not need to pay extra for it, as in some other moving companies.
The cost of Mario Moving specialists’ services will also pleasantly surprise you, because the company’s prices are not high, competitive and allow you to save a good family budget.