- (424) 500-2221
- 4325 Glencoe Ave Ste 12046, Marina Del Rey, CA 90295
- Basic Insurance
- Box truck, Loading & Unloading
- Disassemble & Reassemble furniture
- Packing & Unpacking
- Double drive time
- Items over 300 lbs
- Marina Del Rey, CA / Moving services within 60 miles
Services and Process: Guide to Working with Royal Moving & Storage
Royal Moving is a licensed moving company founded in 2012. The team is engaged in professional transportation of all types and varying complexity:
- Local moving (short distance).
- Long distance moving.
- Moving between the states.
- Moving an apartment/house.
- Commercial (office) relocation.
- Transportation of furniture and other property.
- Packing service. Packing materials are provided. Items of different types and sizes are packed.
- Professional disassembly and assembly of furniture, dismantling, installation of household appliances.
- Loading and unloading. The crew consists of not one royal mover, but 2-4 or more employees, which ensures the speed and optimization of the process.
- Cleaning of premises after the move.
- Storage service.
Royal move is a simple and hassle–free change of residence or work. The company’s specialists will do everything for you, plan, organize and carry out the transportation of your property at the optimal time and at a reasonable price. The manager of the company will answer all questions, consult, and calculate the cost of services. You can contact the consultant by filling out the form on the company’s website or by phone.
Royal Moving has good reviews on the Internet, but there are also a few complaints. Basically, customers have complaints about such aspects:
1. The company’s employees require the customer to leave a 5-star review.
2. Furniture and appliances were damaged during the move.
3. Complaints about the lack of packaging and covering of furniture.
We recommend reading all the reviews about Royal Moving. Considering the low ratio of bad reviews to good ones, we can conclude that the reason for such issues might be the mistakes of individual employees, but not the poor processes of the company. In general, movers have a good reputation, the company responsibly works on all the shortcomings.
Evaluating Costs of Royal Moving Company Compared to Other Movers
The cost of Royal Moving services is quite affordable, it may even be lower than competitors. If the move is made from Monday to Thursday, the work of royal movers will be cheaper. On Fridays and weekends, moving services are in the greatest demand and the cost per hour will increase significantly. The price already includes basic insurance, taxes, the cost of packing/unpacking, disassembly/assembly. There is no extra charge for fuel.
The prices may change to a higher or lower value depending on the specifics of the order – the amount of work, the number of movers involved, etc. Therefore, we recommend contacting the company’s manager to find out all the details and get an approximate calculation of the cost of services.