- (626) 365-0407
- 905 Beacon Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90015
- Basic Insurance
- Blankets, shrink wrap and tape
- Box truck, Loading & Unloading
- Disassemble & Reassemble furniture
- Dollies, tools, straps
- Packing & Unpacking
- Wardrobe boxes
- Double drive time
- Items over 300 lbs
- Small, Medium and Large boxes
- Los Angeles, CA / Moving services within 60 miles
Services and Process: Guide to Working with Happy Home Moving
Happy Home Moving is a popular moving company that has a license, insurance and all the necessary permits. Movers provide a full range of relocation services in California, as well as within the United States. Employees of this company quickly organize the relocation of apartments, houses, offices of any complexity:
- Local moving (for short distances).
- Long distance moving.
- Commercial (office, business) relocation.
- Short-term and long-term storage.
Professionals from Happy Home Moving can be entrusted with full-service relocation – from disassembling and packing, to unpacking and arranging furniture in a new room. The advantages of the company can be considered:
- The leading transportation company in the USA.
- Professional, honest, experienced, reliable movers.
- A full range of services, up to safe and reliable transportation of oversized items and antiques.
- Free basic insurance for a client.
- Reliable and careful packing with all kinds of protective materials for the safety of property during transportation.
Visit Happy Home Moving website and contact company representative by phone to get a detailed offer and advice, individual planning, and optimal organization of the move. Or fill out the contact form so that the manager calls back and provides a free estimate of the cost of transporting your property.
Before starting cooperation with any moving company, it is useful to know what reviews users leave about it. Happy Home Moving has a lot of positive reviews, but there are also complaints from customers. Basically, such negative points are highlighted:
- The company’s employees were late several times.
- English is not the first language of some movers.
- Based on a few reviews, Happy Home movers packed liquids and non-liquids into the same box.
- Several customers complained that the movers called after the move and asked them to write a good review or send a tip.
However, the company has a great rating with tons of positive reviews and there are few complaints, it can be concluded that the listed problems relate to individual teams or movers. And Happy Home Moving makes every effort to prevent complaints from rising in the future.
Evaluating Costs of Happy Home Moving Compared to Other Movers
Happy Home movers services are paid according to the price agreements for specific dates and time. The price includes:
- Unlimited shrink wrap.
- Unlimited tape.
- Packing and unpacking.
- Disassembly/assembly of furniture.
- Dollies and tools.
The price depends on the amount of work, specific date and how many movers you will need for your move. For example, the services of two movers might cost $125 per hour. And four movers might cost $195 an hour. Card payment is also acceptable. From this we can conclude that the cost of Happy Home Moving services is estimated as the average for the market. This allows customers to receive high-quality service without excessive financial costs.