- (866) 843-6328
- 1401 Maulhardt Ave. Oxnard, CA 93030
- Box truck, Loading & Unloading
- Dollies & tools
- Los Angeles, CA / Moving services within 60 miles
Services and Process: Guide to Working with Meathead Movers
In the recent article, Meathead Movers were acknowledged as one of the best moving companies. Let’s discover whether this is accurate. On their website, this moving company with such a unique name claims that they have a large variety of services. Among them are:
- Local moving, including full service and on-site labor;
- Long-distance moving;
- Home packing services;
- Mini storage;
- Commercial moving;
- Unloading and in-home moving;
- Senior stress-free moving;
But this is not all, you can also order moving supplies on their website if you prefer working by yourself. Among the supplies you can find boxes in various sizes, wrapping paper, bubble wrap, plastic wrap, mattress bags and many more. This is astonishingly helpful for those who are able to move everything by themselves!
On many review websites such as Yelp, Google Maps, loc8nearme and others, this moving company has much more five-star reviews than lower-star reviews. At first sight, everything seems ideal. But it is always important to check what the customers commend and berate.
Out of 354 reviews on yelp, 230 are five-star reviews:
- Clients are satisfied with well-spoken and clean-cut movers, efficiency and integrity, patience.
- Multiple reviews state that while there were one or two items broken, the mover paid to have these items replaces, so the clients had no complaints.
- The majority say that there was no damage at all, even when there was a lot of furniture or the house had three floors.
Those, who were slightly unsatisfied with services provided by the movers, note that the price was high, wrapping was not enough in some cases, some items were left on the first floor that should have been carried upstairs. From the sound of it, these are minor inconveniences that are, unfortunately, inescapable when following through with such a big decision to relocate.
Among highly critical reviews on Yelp and Google Maps, we noticed a pattern. Clients are usually unsatisfied either with the prices or the unfinished packing because of a mistake or confusion. Most of these situations could have been resolved with a little more control from the house owner’s side.
Evaluating Costs of Meathead Movers Compared to Other Movers
Meathead Movers provide their services in Los Angeles, San Luis Obispo, Oxnard, Santa Ana, Fresno, Bakersfield, and Temecula areas.
- Compared to other moving companies in these areas, Meathead charges reasonable prices and even has an option for a payment plan with 10-30% or even 0% in some cases.
- Some people still think their prices too high, but Meathead movers can honestly promise a high-quality service that is proved by the amount of positive feedback online.
All in all, Meathead moving is one of the best choices on the market of moving services. The prices might be considered high by some, but in reality, they are reasonable for the quality of the service, for their friendliness and responsiveness to requests.