- 4920 West Pico Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90019
- Blankets, shrink wrap and tape
- Box truck, Loading & Unloading
- Disassemble & Reassemble furniture
- Dollies, tools, straps
- Los Angeles, CA / Moving services within 60 miles
Services and Process: Guide to Working with Five Star Moving
Five Star Moving is a well-known company that helps with switching houses across five different counties – Los Angeles, Orange County, Santa Clarita, Riverside, and Ventura. But is it a high-quality service that you can choose for your purposes? Let’s dive into their website and the comments of people who used their services.
We should start with basic information. On their website, Five Star Moving and Storage mention all their services, which include:
- office moving;
- residential local and long distance moving;
- white glove moving (meaning transferring valuable, delicate and expensive items like pianos or antique furniture);
- junk hauling services.
The website of 5 Star Moving also contains a blog with articles about other local movers, intricacies of corporate moving, tips for moving with kids and other topics.
Depending on a review website, Five Star Moving can have either more of five-star reviews, or an equal amount of five-star and one-star reviews. It seems that the company might have an unstable quality of their services.
- This company helps offices move and offer such services as cubicle disassembly and reassembly, heavy items moving, soft-crating of fragile items and junk haul. According to people’s reviews on Yelp, people have only had great experience while switching the place of business. The company’s punctuality, efficiency, and professionalism are complimented.
- While most reviews regarding residential local moving are great, there are some unsatisfied clients. They write about movers being tired because the company scheduled two big moves on the same day, or about workers chatting and taking too many breaks instead of working.
- Their long-distance moving services are commended for their competitive pricing, good service and time flexibility. Although, there is one negative review about a damaged piano, other people share their stories of successful and careful handling of large delicate furniture by 5 star movers.
Evaluating Costs of Five Star Moving Compared to Other Movers
Relocating can be quite expensive. The costs depend on the volume of the items, the distance between two locations and whether the items are already packed or the mover need to help with that. Military discount is the only type of discount this moving company provides, but most customers who wrote about their experience online think that their prices are reasonable and not high, especially comparing with other local companies.
Although most of the reviews are from satisfied clients, there are numerous complaints and statements about the owner’s “poor customer service”.
It seems that even though the company does provide good quality service, it is not like that all the time, so they cannot guarantee you easy and stress-free moving. If there are no other options available, Five Star Moving is not a bad choice, but it is also not the best one.