- (213) 442-4445
- 725 South Bixel Street, Los Angeles, CA 90017
- Basic Insurance
- Blankets, shrink wrap and tape
- Box truck, Loading & Unloading
- Disassemble & Reassemble furniture
- Packing & Unpacking
- Wardrobe boxes
Services and Process: Guide to Working with Eco Moving
Eco Moving is a licensed moving and cargo delivery company with a full range of services. The company is based in Los Angeles and San Diego. Provides a full range of relocation services throughout California and the USA. The company’s employees have the necessary experience and skills to perform any type of task.
Eco Moving services include:
- Local and long–distance services – moving of apartments, houses, offices, etc.
- Packing before moving and unpacking, arrangement of furniture upon arrival in a new place.
- Disassembly and assembly of furniture to optimize the moving process.
- Recycling of old appliances and furniture. If you need to get rid of old interior items and furniture, Eco Moving can organize their ecological disposal.
Advantages and features of eco move, according to the information on the company’s website:
- Experienced, licensed, and insured movers. The company provides the services of professionals with experience in the field of relocation, who have all the necessary licenses and insurance.
- Taking care of stuff and furniture. Employees ensure a careful approach to the customers belongings.
- Reliable and timely service.
- Professional staff – eco movers are polite, qualified, and conscientious employees.
- Efficiency, quality, individual approach, work for results.
- A wide range of additional services, for example, provision of packaging materials.
Eco Moving is popular with customers, as it offers a full range of services, professional staff and ensures the safety of property during transportation.
However, the network has enough negative reviews about this company. They are mainly related to the final cost of services and exceeding the projected moving time. We would recommend considering other moving companies for cooperation to avoid unpleasant moments that may arise when ordering services from Eco Moving.
Evaluating Costs of Eco Moving Compared to Other Movers
Unfortunately, the company’s website page does not provide detailed information about prices for services. There is a recommendation to fill out an online form to get a preliminary estimate of the cost of moving or contact the manager by phone.
The lack of information about rates and prices for moving on the Eco Moving website may be a disadvantage for potential customers. When consumers are looking for relocation services, one of the key factors they consider is the cost of the services offered. The lack of clear and transparent information about prices can cause inconvenience and make it difficult to decide about choosing a moving company.
Providing clear and accessible information about tariffs and prices allows customers to compare the cost of services between different movers, assess their financial ability and choose the best offer. It also helps to avoid potential misunderstandings or surprises regarding the cost of services after the provision of the service.
Based on reviews, the total cost of an hour of eco movers exceeds some competitors. Also, many customers face additional fees. The company advertises some of the lowest starting prices, but you can find complaints about:
- fuel commission;
- commission for the stairs;
- commission for packaging material.
Therefore, we recommend that you either check the situation with commissions with the company manager beforehand or use the services of other movers.