- (818) 745-2542
- 1800 Vine St #330, Los Angeles, CA 90028
- Blankets & straps
- Box truck, Loading & Unloading
- Disassemble & Reassemble furniture
- Dollies & tools
- Packing & Unpacking
Services and Process: Guide to Working with ABC Moving Systems
ABC Moving Company has been providing a moving service in Southern California for more than 30 years. The company has a license and all the necessary permits. Its employees and customers are insured. In addition to transportation, the ABC team also provides packaging, disassembly/assembly, and storage services.
Types of services provided by the company:
- Household relocation – home, apartment, large or small.
- Office (business) relocation of any complexity and volume of work.
- Services of full or partial packing. Including the sale of packaging materials.
- Loading and unloading – A B C movers take care of loads of any type and weight.
- Short-term or long-term storage. Including at local or remote warehouses.
The company has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. The company is also a member of the California Transportation and Storage Association.
To use the services of ABC Movers, you can visit the company’s website and contact the manager by phone or fill out a form with specific details of your future move. The manager of the company will contact you, answer all questions, consult, and announce the current rates.
It should be mentioned that in the process of cooperation with the moving company ABC Moving, some clients had difficulties. Because of this, the following types of complaints can be found on several services:
- ABC mover may be late.
- Some items were not packed/stored properly.
- Pressure from company representatives after the publication of negative reviews.
However, it should be said right away that representatives of A B C Moving, responding to complaints, inform that there is another moving company with a similar name and the authors of negative reviews simply made a mistake and mixed up the companies. Also, these movers have a lot of positive reviews with a rating of 4-5. Which indicates at least that negative moments are not a constant practice of ABC Moving.
Evaluating Costs of ABC Moving Systems Compared to Other Movers
Choosing a reliable and cost–effective company for moving is an important stage that requires careful analysis. In this context, the issues of the cost and quality of the services provided become particularly relevant. The company, with many years of experience in the cargo transportation market, deserves attention when assessing its value compared to other movers:
- Competitive prices. One of the key factors to pay attention to is the price for moving services. ABC Moving provides optimal prices, which, combined with high quality service, make their offer especially attractive. A significant advantage is the transparent pricing structure, which allows customers to accurately estimate the costs of the upcoming move.
- Individual approach. The cost of ABC Moving Company services may vary depending on the scope of work, the moving distance, the need for packaging and other factors. Such an individual approach allows customers to accurately assess what services they need and avoid overpayments.
- Comparison of quality and price. When assessing the cost of services, it is necessary to consider not only the price, but also the quality of the services provided. The company provides professional service, an organized relocation process and experienced ABC movers. As a result, the client receives not only cost savings, but also confidence in the reliability of the company.
When assessing the cost of services, it is recommended to conduct a comparative analysis with other companies in the market. This will help to make sure of the attractiveness of the A B C Moving offer and make an informed choice in favor of economy and high quality.